- Aluminium systems including architectural, industrial and home improvement markets
- Based at Longela (QLD)
- Respected industry leader & National employer with over 11 locations Australia wide
- Salary Package Circa $120-$160K
Our client is a market leader in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems to the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets. Offering a range of quality, tested products together with professional and personal service ensures they are uniquely positioned to experience continual growth. With 11 locations throughout Australia, employing close to 500 employees, this client offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate for career progression Due to the promotion of the current incumbent, they are seeking a dynamic, results orientated Operations Manager to lead our warehouse and manufacturing team in LEAN and safe operations at our Loganlea site.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Relentless drive to improve customer service and quality outcomes
- Leadership and management of the Loganlea operational site and supervision of warehouse, powder coating and distribution personnel
- Improving operations output in terms of process, productivity, resources, quality and customer demands
- Provide leadership and support to enable implementation of appropriate risk management strategies aligned to business needs
- Ensuring that corporate policies and procedures are maintained
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with staff, suppliers, customers and key industry bodies
Ideally suiting individuals with a strong background within the aluminium or building supply industry, it is expected the successful candidate will have be a people leader with at least years warehouse management experience. Formal qualifications in engineering or manufacturing would be advantageous however not essential.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984047 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Senior Bookkeeper/Office Admin Manager
- Transactional full-time role
- Working with and managing a small close-knit SA based team
- Dudley Park Head office location
- Extended handover with current resource
Brunnings Garden Products is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of home garden products. Australian owned, it is an industry leader in many categories including lawn seed, fertilisers, weedicides, potting mix, composts, and wire baskets. The Brunnings range spans approx. Over 400 products, many of which can be found in leading supermarkets, hardware, discount department stores and garden centres. Some of its famous brands include Feed’n’Weed, Green Up Lawn Food, Nitrophoska, Lawn Repair and Easy Wetta. It is a little known fact that Brunnings is one of Australia’s longest surviving businesses and brands with roots going back to the 1800’s. Due to the impending retirement of a greatly respected and long serving team member, we are looking to appoint the key role of Senior Bookkeeper/Office Admin Manager.
Reporting to the Director, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the finance and administration functions of the business. Working closely with and managing a small administration and finance team, this role will take responsibility for delivering accounting reports for EOM, BAS, EOY, Maintaining Ledger to P&L and Trial Balance along with managing a small fortnightly payroll. Ably assisted with outsourced support from a Chartered Accounting firm where required, other duties in this role include:
- Office management
- IT troubleshooting
- Invoicing and debtor control
- Policy and procedure maintenance
- Maintain strong relationship with office, sales management team members and customers
- Assisting the Director where required
Ideally suiting an individual who has performed a similar role previously in a small team setting, applicants will be supported with an extensive handover with the current resource to ensure a smooth transition into the role. Candidates with previous experience with Sybiz would be advantageous however not essential. Individuals offering formal accounting qualifications or industry experience in similar roles are equally encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984046 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
- 3-6 yrs Experience Range
- Salary up to $140K
- Adelaide based role
Our client is a well-established Corporate law firm, located in Adelaide but working with national and international clients. With a focus on creating opportunities for clients, its team and the community, this role will suit a highly experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their dynamic team.
With a focus on delivering commercial objectives for clients across the spectrum of capital raising and M&A transactions. You will have relevant experience working in a mid or top tier firm and be able to work independently. You will also have significant experience in taking a leading role in corporate/commercial transactions.
If you are keen to work in a young, supportive and collaborative firm, take your work seriously but don’t take yourself too seriously, are caring and respectful and deliver excellent outcomes, then a move to this innovative and progressive firm in a relaxed and cost effective city may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The Work Includes:
- Private and public capital raisings
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares and assets
- Joint ventures and private equity backed transactions
- General commercial transactions
- Shareholder Agreements
- Asset Sale/Purchase Agreements
- Share Sale/Purchase Agreements
- Employee Incentive Schemes
- Corporations Act advice
- Advice in relation to ASX Listing Rules
- Public Company transactions
- Tender and transaction documents for major projects
- Property transactions and documentation
- Intellectual property documents
- Banking and finance documents
- Trust arrangements
- Business structuring questions
- Company secretarial issues
- 3-6 + years Corporate/Commercial legal experience
- Can liaise effectively with clients and first point of contact on all transactions
- Extensive experience in Business Development and networking activities
- Enjoy mentoring junior lawyers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a positive environment
- Be an Ambassador for the firm and be aware of their key value proposition
What’s in it for YOU:
- You will be working for top tier clients, but not in the traditional environment of corporate law firms.
- Formal training and on the job mentoring from senior lawyers, many of whom have worked for the top tier firms nationally and internationally.
- Be part of a firm who has consistently been in the top 20 (nationally), ranked transactional firms by Thomson Reuters.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984041 via the apply now button below. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Theatre Nurse – Registered Nurse
- 6 Month Contract- January – June 2018
- Day Surgery Setting 5 Mins from Greenhill Road with Parking
- Approx 30 hours per week across 3 and 4 day working weeks
Hamilton House is a leading Day Surgery which specialises in the provision of day surgery procedures ranging from reconstructive surgery through to cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. Currently we are looking to appoint the key role of RN Theatre/Recovery Nurse to assist our established day surgery team.
Working closely with our Surgeon and Senior Nursing team, this role has been created on contract basis (6 months) to cover a long service leave absence within the current Nursing team. Largely working in Theatre and recovery as required across three consecutive sessions, key responsibilities include:
- Assist with surgery, maintaining the highest standards of aseptic technique
- Greet and assist patients for surgery ensuring that their comfort and concerns are considered
- Participate in preparation and wrapping of stock, to autoclave
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of instruments and medical supplies
- Perform weekly cleaning systems, carried out by all nursing staff
- To assist with post – op care
In addition to Theatre duties it is expected the successful applicant will also assist with carry out additional responsibilities including dressings, suture removal, assist with post – op advice to patients along with assisting our administration and reception team where required.
Working across a four-week roster commencing in January 2018, it is envisaged that this roster is likely to be:
Monday 10 hours weekly
Tuesday 7 hours from noon weekly
Wednesday 10 hours (3 out of 4 weeks)
Friday 9 hours (2 out of 4 weeks)
Ideally suiting an established Theatre Nurse looking for a role offering set hours over an extended period, this role will be well supported by an established senior nursing and surgical team including extensive training and development within this role.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984045 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Practice Nurse Permanent Part Time
- Stand Alone GP Practice
- 4 or 5 Days per Week (Monday-Friday)
- 8:30am to 1:30pm (Negotiable)
Our client is a stand-alone General Practice based in Western Suburbs located half way between the coast and the CBD of Adelaide. An established Practice with modern facilities, our client is best known for providing a family practice offering in which patients have developed a strong bond with their local Doctor over multiple generations. Currently we are looking to appoint the key role of Practice Nurse.
Supporting our GP, Practice Manager and Administration team, this permanent part time role is offered 4 or 5 part days Monday to Friday with some flexibility on hours for the right candidate.
Key Duties include:
- Care Plan and Health Assessment preparation including Asthma/Diabetes
- Childhood and General Immunisations
- Cervical Screening
- Emergency triage
- Woundcare / dressings
For candidates to be considered, Registered Nurses will have current AHPRA registration, CPR, police clearance, working with children and elderly, short course in immunology for nurses and previous experience in working in a GP Clinic setting.
Ideally suiting Practice Nurses looking for a long term permanent part time role in a warm, welcoming Practice that embraces delivering health outcomes for their long-time patients across many generations, this role will see you embraced as a key member of caring and close knit small team.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984044 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Practice Manager- GP Rooms
- GP Multi Doctor 7 Day Practice Setting
- North Eastern Suburbs (near Mawson Lakes)
- Utilising Best Practice Software
Our client is a standalone 7 Day GP Clinic based in the North East Suburbs. Commencing from a Greenfield site over a period of under two years, this new facility is looking to appoint the key full-time role of Practice Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Partner this role will initiate and implement strategies to continuously improve the health care services we provide and develop new opportunities. Responsible for overseeing an efficient, effective office environment that meets the requirements of the Practice and its Managing Partner this position will take responsibility for monitoring of day-to-day budgetary, financial, human resource and information technology systems relevant to the practice. Supported with resources that include, full accounting support and outsourced advisory services, the focus of this role will have a strong operational focus whilst helping shape the longer term strategic direction of clinic.
The essential criteria will include:
- Management and or high level administrative experience
- Sound human resources management principles
- Experience in financial management systems and effective budgeting
- Ability to lead and promote policies and practices
- Excellent oral and written communicator
- High level interpersonal skills
- Initiative in identifying, planning and implementation of new or improved service delivery
- The ability to liaise effectively with our patients, our accountancy and IT providers and other health service providers.
- Energetic, highly motivated professional approach
- Previous experience with Best Practice Medical Software
Ideally suiting an individual with experience in similar role within a GP setting, individuals with comparable experience in a management role and or senior medical administrators looking to take the next step in their career are equally encouraged to apply. A competitive salary package including relocation assistance is on offer to secure the services of a high caliber individual.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984043 via email to email@example.com. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Field Service Technician – Mobile Cranes
- Globally recognised as a premier innovator and manufacturer of cranes
- Greater Western Sydney Base but with some Australia wide travel
- Competitive Market Salary + Vehicle negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of several well-known brands specifically crawler, tower and mobile cranes for the heavy construction and mining industry.
This is a well-regarded business with International backing and opportunities to grow your career in a stable and cohesive environment.
As a result of continued growth an opportunity has become available for a Field Service Technician with Mobile Crane experience. The role will be based in Sydney however 20 – 30% of your time will be spent travelling and on site for key clients.
As part of a small cohesive team, reporting to the National Service Manager your responsibilities will encompass all areas of service including periodical maintenance, repair and trouble shooting. You will also be expected to develop relationships with customers so as to meet their specific requirements.
- Provide customers with after sales support
- Provide periodical maintenance in line with SLA’s
- Assist in the commissioning of new cranes
- Warranty inspections in line with Manufacturers specifications
- Accurately diagnose and rectify, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic faults
The ideal candidate:
- Crawler and/or Mobile Crane knowledge
- Technical expertise – hydraulic, electrical and mechanical
- Current Driver’s License
- Customer service oriented and able to appreciate the end users’ needs
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Flexible to travel
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984042 via the apply now button below. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
- GP clinic setting
- North East Location (near Mawson Lakes)
- Full Time Monday to Friday Role with Negotiable Roster
Our client is a standalone 7 Day GP Clinic based in the North East Suburbs. Due to ongoing expansion they are looking to appoint the full time role of Medical Receptionist.
Reporting to Practice Manager this role will be based at front Reception being the first point of contact for patients over the phone and in person. Aiming to deliver to the highest levels of customer service, this role will be responsible for booking of all appointments for the Medical team along with medical billing and assisting patients with post appointment follow up procedures.
The essential criteria will include:
- Previous experience within Medical/GP Rooms
- Ability to work in small team setting and take direction from senior administration team
- Enjoy working in an environment that is busy, dynamic and assists the broader community
- Exposure to Best Practice medical software or similar
Ideally suiting an individual with experience in similar role within a GP setting, hours for the role will be negotiable but likely to fall between 8am -6pm roster based Monday to Friday based on a 37.5 hour working week.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984040 via the apply now button below. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Sales Representative – Sporting Apparel and Corporate Uniform
- National Organization
- Package circa $120 OTE with Car
- Autonomous Adelaide based role
Our client is a leading national supplier of sporting apparel to teams, schools, social clubs and corporate companies looking for custom designed uniforms, teamwear /specialty work wear. Due to ongoing national expansion they looking to appoint the key role of Sales Representative.
Reporting to the General Manager, this role will see you responsible for both managing existing South Australian accounts and look for opportunities to further develop the client’s footprint across key market segments which include: Sporting Teams, Clubs, Schools, Associations, Competitions and Corporate clients.
Key day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining regular telephone contact with schools and clubs to ascertain uniform kit requirements, specifically dealing with small – medium sized accounts
- Create & manage a call cycle that ensures client retention and achievement of sales targets, including cold calling and regular contact management
- Provide information on services & product offering
- Upon securing sale, administer the workflow process from concept to delivery through
- Coordinate with Teamwear, Graphics & Customer Operations to ensure production meets target
Ideally suiting individuals with proven experience in a sales or territory manager based role, this role is best suited to an individual with a healthy interest in all sports who enjoys working with customers both in person and across phone and email correspondence. Individuals with previous experience in promotional products or the apparel industry would be highly regarded. A competitive salary package with vehicle, bonus structure are on offer including the ability to be based from a home or serviced office setting.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number
1984038 via the apply button. Inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or to 0422 266 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.