Senior Quality Consultant (Testing Focus)
- 3-6 Month Contract
- State Government Department (South Australia)
- Daily Rate in the region of $750 per Day
- CBD Location
- Define and Establish Enterprise Quality Management (EQM) for the Organization i.e. EQM Quality Plan, test methodology, disciplines and processes, using associated best practices.
- Lead the delivery team in pilot & and implementation of the defined EQMS Quality Plan, test methodology, disciplines and processes, using associated best practices for continuous improvement and consistent quality delivery of service.
- Manage the overall quality and integrated deliveries to ensure successful outcomes, on schedule, realisation of benefits, maintenance of production stability and reusability of quality artefacts.
Stakeholder and partner management:
- Collaboratively work with Partners to ensure supply of services meets the demand in a timely manner, with consistent quality outcomes.
- Manage the day to day commercial framework against KPIs, SLAs, SLOs and outcomes to ensure quality and on time delivery from the partner.
- Establish, manage and report on portfolio related financials including chargeability, variances and recommended mitigations/actions to deliver to project estimates,
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984053 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Test Automation Architect/Lead
- 3-6 Month Contract
- State Government Department
- Daily Rate in the region of $750 per Day
- CBD Location
The core requirements we are looking for:
- 6+ years of experience in Test automation Delivery – Framework Development, Automation Maturity Assessment and 2+ years of hard core development experience
- Broad experience to create automation roadmap for Enterprise and subsequent implementation
- Strong practice and understanding of CI & CD environment and Continuous Testing Implementation in line with CI/CD – DevOps pipeline
- Proven Experience in developing E2E automation test strategies and delivering automation solutions in agile, waterfall and hybrid programs
- Perform POCs with new tool, ability to create automation estimations/strategies with limited data points in hand
- Programming language experience – Java, VB.Net
- Effective communication including verbal & written
- Ability to confidently present results + findings + plan + recommendations to key Program stakeholders
- Sensitive to Program political and stakeholder environments
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984052 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Mental Health Nurse – Permanent Part Time
- Based in Clare Valley (2 hours from Adelaide CBD)
- Medical Practice Setting
- .6 or .8 FTE role with flexibility on days and hours
Clare Medical Centre has a reputation for delivering high quality mental health care services in a highly functioning and supportive team environment. The practice team currently includes general practitioners, mental health nurses, supported by visiting Adult and Child Psychiatrists and a sessional psychologist and social worker. The practice has a ‘whole of team’ and community philosophy for supporting our patients who experience mental illness. The integration of allied health providers within the team, working in direct collaboration with the general practitioners, is a strength of our model.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and experienced Mental Health Nurse to join the team at our progressive and vibrant rural practice. This is part-time position funded by Country SA PHN.
The successful candidate will provide focused, evidence based psychological strategies and interventions to vulnerable people with severe mental illness. The applicant for this position is required to be registered with AHPRA and a credentialed mental health nurse, or eligible to apply for credentialing.
Additional criteria include:
- Experience working with people with a range of high and complex needs
- Training and experience in the provision of evidence based mental health interventions and psychological therapies
- Ability to work collaboratively with General Practitioners and other members of a multidisciplinary primary health care team
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and exercise professional judgement in decision making and clinical practice
- Ability to engage in team meetings, supervision and operational activities relevant to the role
Successful candidates will bring a passion and commitment to helping young people make positive, long-term change and a desire to work in an integrated manner with other team members and external services to achieve this. They will be willing to work within Clare Medical Centre’s philosophy and values. Offered on permanent part time basis, this role could be equally structured across three full days, four part days or four day working week depending on the needs of a standout candidate.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984048 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Community Legal Centre Lawyer- Country Victoria
- Generalist Solicitor or Family Violence lawyer
- Relocation on offer
- Based in Mildura
- Salary Package Circa $80K
Our client is a leading provider of legal assistance to the local community in the beautiful regional location on the NSW – Victorian border. The Mildura region is home to everything that is wonderful in life. A region rich in culture, bathed in sunshine, blessed with a bounty of delicious local produce and home to great dining, wine and shopping.
This community practice provides a wide range of services to the communities of north-west Victoria and south-west New South Wales. Clients include people from disadvantaged backgrounds and in particular young people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people living in isolated rural communities.
An opportunity has emerged for a Generalist Solicitor or Family Violence lawyer to join their dynamic Legal Team focusing on access to justice issues, social justice and human rights.
The ability and experience to perform a range of legal services, including but not limited to Credit and Debt matters, Family Law, Civil Law, Welfare Rights and Family Violence.
- A commitment to social justice and law reform.
- Experience in providing legal services to disadvantaged people, including but not limited to an ability to identify and understand issues affecting disadvantaged clients, such as Indigenous people and people from non English speaking backgrounds.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player to accomplish goals.
- Experience representing clients in courts and tribunals.
- Ability to balance competing priorities.
- A current practicing certificate as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
You will provide high quality, free and accessible community legal service which will empower and support communities in the resolution of complex legal problems. There is also an educational component to this role which is to provide community development and community education activities to raise awareness of family issues and the services that we offer. The role will be challenging, rewarding and varied and very hands-on.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984051 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Software Licensing Analyst
- Reviewing large to niche national licensing
- Package Up to $100K
- Based in either South Australia or Victoria
- One of three in Analyst team
Our client is a leading global defence supplier, who specializes in defence technology protects people and national security and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years they have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains. Currently they are looking to appoint the role Software Licensing Analyst to join their support team either in Edinburgh Parks South Australia or Williamstown Victoria.
The Category Specialist (Software) is responsible for the establishment, placement and management of the appropriate contracting arrangements with capable suppliers to deliver the cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements of the business.
- Review software licence requests
- Develop, implement and grow strategies through knowledge of domestic and international supply markets, trends and spend analysis for designated category
- Ensure a ‘Total cost of ownership’ philosophy, delivering results in key performance areas
- Manage the supplier evaluation process, conduct commercial negotiations and finalise supplier agreements
- Lead supplier performance management and supplier competency development program
- Coordinate and lead business reviews, supplier performance and governance activities
- Leverage total buying scope in designated categories
- Build and promote “best practice” processes and sourcing across the business for category
- Work with preferred suppliers to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation to maximise project and program delivery efficiencies
- Identify and manage category and supplier risks, including those of supplier supply chains
- Work with business to develop future demand forecasts, analysing internal requirements and external markets
- Prepare and deliver category reports, presentations, tracking and monitoring supplier performance and savings
- A background in a technology focused environment, preferably within an engineering/defence organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to read and interpret software licences
- A track record of successful delivery of key supplier obligations maximising cost savings
- Ability to interact effectively with colleagues and stakeholders
- Whilst not essential, some legal knowledge will be advantageous
Ideally suiting an individual with similar experience in reviewing software licensing agreements and involvement in procurement negotiations in the defence sector, applications from individuals offering experience in these areas across Corporate, Tertiary, Government or Commercial industries are equally welcomed.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984050 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Commercial Manager- Defence
- Senior leadership role to shape and influence business decisions
- Package Circa $150K
- Based in Edinburgh Parks South Australia
Our client is a leading global defence supplier, who specializes in defence technology protects people and national security, and keeps critical information and infrastructure secure. For over 60 years they have searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across the air, maritime, land and cyber domains.Currently they are looking to appoint the role Commercial Manager to join their support team based in Edinburgh Parks South Australia.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial guidance and direction to the business, including direct management of significant commercial issues and leading commercial negotiations.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
- Manage relationships with internal/external customers and cross business/functional requirements
- Drive the implementation of commercial policies and practices including the assurance of adherence to functional governance requirements
- Provide guidance to the business and projects on compliance with contract, corporate Australian government and foreign government requirements for management of intellectual property, and the plan and management of Australian Industry Capability
- Attend and contribute to phase reviews, bid approval reviews and contract status reviews
- Identify and manage commercial risks and liabilities, develop cost-effective means of managing those risks and implement appropriate mitigation measures
- Prepare negotiating strategies and lead negotiating teams on commercial issues
- Prepare and deliver commercial management plans as required
As the ideal applicant you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a commercial, contracts, business management or other relevant discipline
- Significant experience in a commercial management position
- Previous experience working in the Defence industry and an understanding of AUSDEFCON
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- An ability to motivate individuals and teams across a number of areas, to shape and implement business requirements
- Advanced problem solving skills and ability to balance conflicting priorities
As Defence security clearance is required for this role, applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to obtain and maintain appropriate clearance.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984049 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
- Aluminium systems including architectural, industrial and home improvement markets
- Based at Longela (QLD)
- Respected industry leader & National employer with over 11 locations Australia wide
- Salary Package Circa $120-$160K
Our client is a market leader in the design and distribution of innovative aluminium systems to the architectural, industrial and home improvement markets. Offering a range of quality, tested products together with professional and personal service ensures they are uniquely positioned to experience continual growth. With 11 locations throughout Australia, employing close to 500 employees, this client offers excellent opportunities for the right candidate for career progression Due to the promotion of the current incumbent, they are seeking a dynamic, results orientated Operations Manager to lead our warehouse and manufacturing team in LEAN and safe operations at our Loganlea site.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Relentless drive to improve customer service and quality outcomes
- Leadership and management of the Loganlea operational site and supervision of warehouse, powder coating and distribution personnel
- Improving operations output in terms of process, productivity, resources, quality and customer demands
- Provide leadership and support to enable implementation of appropriate risk management strategies aligned to business needs
- Ensuring that corporate policies and procedures are maintained
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with staff, suppliers, customers and key industry bodies
Ideally suiting individuals with a strong background within the aluminium or building supply industry, it is expected the successful candidate will have be a people leader with at least years warehouse management experience. Formal qualifications in engineering or manufacturing would be advantageous however not essential.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984047 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Senior Bookkeeper/Office Admin Manager
- Transactional full-time role
- Working with and managing a small close-knit SA based team
- Dudley Park Head office location
- Extended handover with current resource
Brunnings Garden Products is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of home garden products. Australian owned, it is an industry leader in many categories including lawn seed, fertilisers, weedicides, potting mix, composts, and wire baskets. The Brunnings range spans approx. Over 400 products, many of which can be found in leading supermarkets, hardware, discount department stores and garden centres. Some of its famous brands include Feed’n’Weed, Green Up Lawn Food, Nitrophoska, Lawn Repair and Easy Wetta. It is a little known fact that Brunnings is one of Australia’s longest surviving businesses and brands with roots going back to the 1800’s. Due to the impending retirement of a greatly respected and long serving team member, we are looking to appoint the key role of Senior Bookkeeper/Office Admin Manager.
Reporting to the Director, this role will be responsible for all aspects of the finance and administration functions of the business. Working closely with and managing a small administration and finance team, this role will take responsibility for delivering accounting reports for EOM, BAS, EOY, Maintaining Ledger to P&L and Trial Balance along with managing a small fortnightly payroll. Ably assisted with outsourced support from a Chartered Accounting firm where required, other duties in this role include:
- Office management
- IT troubleshooting
- Invoicing and debtor control
- Policy and procedure maintenance
- Maintain strong relationship with office, sales management team members and customers
- Assisting the Director where required
Ideally suiting an individual who has performed a similar role previously in a small team setting, applicants will be supported with an extensive handover with the current resource to ensure a smooth transition into the role. Candidates with previous experience with Sybiz would be advantageous however not essential. Individuals offering formal accounting qualifications or industry experience in similar roles are equally encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984046 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
- 3-6 yrs Experience Range
- Salary up to $140K
- Adelaide based role
Our client is a well-established Corporate law firm, located in Adelaide but working with national and international clients. With a focus on creating opportunities for clients, its team and the community, this role will suit a highly experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their dynamic team.
With a focus on delivering commercial objectives for clients across the spectrum of capital raising and M&A transactions. You will have relevant experience working in a mid or top tier firm and be able to work independently. You will also have significant experience in taking a leading role in corporate/commercial transactions.
If you are keen to work in a young, supportive and collaborative firm, take your work seriously but don’t take yourself too seriously, are caring and respectful and deliver excellent outcomes, then a move to this innovative and progressive firm in a relaxed and cost effective city may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
The Work Includes:
- Private and public capital raisings
- Acquisitions and disposals of shares and assets
- Joint ventures and private equity backed transactions
- General commercial transactions
- Shareholder Agreements
- Asset Sale/Purchase Agreements
- Share Sale/Purchase Agreements
- Employee Incentive Schemes
- Corporations Act advice
- Advice in relation to ASX Listing Rules
- Public Company transactions
- Tender and transaction documents for major projects
- Property transactions and documentation
- Intellectual property documents
- Banking and finance documents
- Trust arrangements
- Business structuring questions
- Company secretarial issues
- 3-6 + years Corporate/Commercial legal experience
- Can liaise effectively with clients and first point of contact on all transactions
- Extensive experience in Business Development and networking activities
- Enjoy mentoring junior lawyers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a positive environment
- Be an Ambassador for the firm and be aware of their key value proposition
What’s in it for YOU:
- You will be working for top tier clients, but not in the traditional environment of corporate law firms.
- Formal training and on the job mentoring from senior lawyers, many of whom have worked for the top tier firms nationally and internationally.
- Be part of a firm who has consistently been in the top 20 (nationally), ranked transactional firms by Thomson Reuters.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984041 via the apply now button below. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.
Theatre Nurse – Registered Nurse
- 6 Month Contract- January – June 2018
- Day Surgery Setting 5 Mins from Greenhill Road with Parking
- Approx 30 hours per week across 3 and 4 day working weeks
Hamilton House is a leading Day Surgery which specialises in the provision of day surgery procedures ranging from reconstructive surgery through to cosmetic plastic surgery procedures. Currently we are looking to appoint the key role of RN Theatre/Recovery Nurse to assist our established day surgery team.
Working closely with our Surgeon and Senior Nursing team, this role has been created on contract basis (6 months) to cover a long service leave absence within the current Nursing team. Largely working in Theatre and recovery as required across three consecutive sessions, key responsibilities include:
- Assist with surgery, maintaining the highest standards of aseptic technique
- Greet and assist patients for surgery ensuring that their comfort and concerns are considered
- Participate in preparation and wrapping of stock, to autoclave
- Assist in the maintenance and cleaning of instruments and medical supplies
- Perform weekly cleaning systems, carried out by all nursing staff
- To assist with post – op care
In addition to Theatre duties it is expected the successful applicant will also assist with carry out additional responsibilities including dressings, suture removal, assist with post – op advice to patients along with assisting our administration and reception team where required.
Working across a four-week roster commencing in January 2018, it is envisaged that this roster is likely to be:
Monday 10 hours weekly
Tuesday 7 hours from noon weekly
Wednesday 10 hours (3 out of 4 weeks)
Friday 9 hours (2 out of 4 weeks)
Ideally suiting an established Theatre Nurse looking for a role offering set hours over an extended period, this role will be well supported by an established senior nursing and surgical team including extensive training and development within this role.
Interested applicants can apply quoting reference number 1984045 via the apply now function. Email and Telephone inquiries are welcomed to Kane McCard via email@example.com or 0422 626 997. Confidentiality of applicants is assured.